Are you just out of college and interested in internships in international relations? Do you want to do your fair share of changing lives while also learning more about international affairs and acquiring experience? the European Union Internship 2024, then submit an application.
The scheme is an unpaid, three-month internship for recent graduates offered by the EU Delegation in Senegal. The internship is renewed based on the intern’s performance. An allowance for living expenses will be provided by the internship.
|Type of Program:
|a first degree
Eligibility Criteria For European Union Internship 2024
The following requirements must be met by candidates in order to be eligible for the European Union Internship 2024:
- Regarding the local hygienic and security situation.
- exhibited a keen interest in international affairs and diplomatic work.
- European affairs are of interest.
- adaptability, independence, and a spirit of cooperation.
- outstanding spoken and written French proficiency.
- English language proficiency is an asset.
- superior familiarity with social media and Microsoft Office.
- outstanding writing and analytical abilities.
- possess a degree in law, politics, international relations, media and communications, economics, or a similar field.
- understanding of the media environment in Senegal.
How do I apply?
Those interested in applying for internships with the European Union must send their application to the specified address before the application deadline and include all necessary materials. Send your application to the following address: [email protected]
- A standard Euro pass Curriculum Vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/(resumes in other formats will not be considered.)
- A letter of motivation explaining why you want to take part in a traineeship in an EU delegation
- And an application form
Application Deadline: August 20, 2023