Australia’s Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-2024 applications are now being accepted for the academic years 2023-2024. Applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 are being accepted by Flinders University. The Australian Government Scholarships provide funding for these scholarships in Australia for international students.
All international students, regardless of their country of residence, are eligible to apply for Flinders University’s full-fee Master’s and Ph.D. degree scholarships. For Master’s and Ph.D. programs, the scholarship in Australia lasts for two and three years, respectively. You may also visit: European Scholarships 2023
The Australian Government offers scholarships for postgraduate degree programs at Flinders University in a variety of academic subjects and majors. The scholarship will cover every cost. The purpose of the AGRTP Scholarships is to offer outstanding overseas Students the Chance to Study for Free at One of Australia’s Leading Universities. Academic merit and performance criteria will be used to evaluate participants.
Founded in 1966, Flinders University is a public university. The institution was listed among the top 500 universities worldwide. There are over 25,000 domestic and foreign students studying there.
Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023–24 Details:
|August 4, 2023
The Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023–24 is a fully funded scholarship for international students studying in Australia. For 2 years for MSc programs and 3 years for Ph.D. programs, the Flinders International Student Scholarships will pay for expenses. You may also apply: for the Global Business Diversity Scholarship 2023-2024
- The charge for the entire course.
- Covered by the tuition cost
- Overseas health insurance coverage and a living allowance of $28,854 (2022 rate).
- Up to $1,485 will be provided (after arrival at Flinders) to help with moving expenses and airfare.
List of Subject Areas Flinders University Offers:
At Flinders University, there are many different academic fields of study available for MS and Ph.D. scholarships. Following is a list of the Fields:
- Business Law
- Human Science
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Applied science
- Nursing and Midwifery
This is a list of general requirements for Flinders University’s study abroad program.
- For a master’s or Ph.D. in Research, applicants must meet the University’s Academic Entrance Criteria.
- Candidates must have successfully finished a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- At the time of application, applicants must have achieved the English Proficiency Levels defined by Flinders University for overseas students.
- The applicant cannot be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or a citizen of New Zealand.
The Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023–24 in Australia has a deadline of August 4, 2023.
How Can I Apply for an RTP Scholarship at Flinders University?
To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program, the applicant must fill out an online application form. Below are the links to the official website and the online application:
- Step 1: You must make contact with an academic staff member and have an informal agreement from that person to supervise you if successful. Email evidence of the supervisor’s agreement should be included with your application.
- Step 2: Register at the University Registration Portal and get your Student ID.
- Step 3: Activate your account by providing your Student ID and Date of Birth from the second step. ( Click to Activate Account ).
- Step 4: After activating your account, Log into the Student Portal and Follow the given steps:
- Select Student System
- Select the My Scholarship tab
- Select the Create a New Scholarship application button
- Select 2023 from the search and select the International RHD Scholarship Group