KAAD Scholarships 2023-2024 you can apply for if you want to study at a German university. If you are a student from Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and even Latin America you can apply for a scholarship to study at any of the German universities.
The scholarship can be applied for if you are coming to Germany for your master’s or Ph.D. program. and even if you are coming for a two to six-month research work you can also apply for funding through the scholarship.
Germany if you want to study for your master’s or Ph.D. degree through a prestigious scholarship program in Germany.
- Pays for your accommodation.
- Your fees.
- Health insurance.
- your travel and even provides you extra money so that you learn German only if you want and also provide for you.
The opportunity to have internships and work in Germany and more than everything provides you the opportunity to take your spouse and your children with you along the journey when you are in Germany and studying then that scholarship is definitely for you.
Now the KAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 Have a Few Requirements
one of the key requirements is that the German language skew is needed because most of these courses in Germany are actually instructed using the JAMA language.
KAAD Scholarships 2023-2024 body prefers students who have acquired some basic German language skills.
you must be an above-average student. Because a number of top performers students are applying so this might be a little competitive. Another thing is this scholarship is awarded by the Catholic Church in Germany.
KAAD Scholarships 2023-2024 Detail
- Nationality > international students
- Study level > Masters and PhD
- Scholarship value > fully funded
- Host state > Universities in Germany
- Scholarship category > fully funded
- Scholarship guarantor > Germany (KAAD)
- Number of Scholarship > several
Financial Coverage & Benefits
This scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship offered to international students to pursue a master’s degree or a Ph.D. degree in top-ranked German universities.
1- There is no application fee to apply for this scholarship.
2- If you are married you can bring your children and spouse with you.
3- No tuition fee instead of that you will receive a monthly stipend of 861 euros to 1200 euros depending on the level of your studies.
4- if you are a master’s student you will receive 861 euros.
5- If you are a Ph.D. student, then you will receive 1200 euros per month.
6- You will receive a round airfare ticket to travel to Germany from your homeland and similarly after finishing your degree to go back to your homeland.
7- If you are coming with your family you will receive a monthly family allowance. Moreover, health insurance accidental insurance, and sometimes rent subsidy is also included in this prestigious scholarship.
8- Medical expenses coverage.
- The candidate must belong to Asia, Africa, the Middle East, or Latin America.
- Applicants must have four years of bachelor’s degree in their hand when they are going to apply for it.
- If are you in the final year or final semester then you cannot apply for this scholarship.
- If your degree is more than six years old you are also not eligible to apply.
- The Ph.D. program age limit is not more than 35 years.
- 3.0 CGPA requires
- the necessity to have a motivation letter.
- another thing you need to have obviously a certificate from high school or a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
- The age limit for the Master’s program is not more than 30 years.
- also requires two approval letters.
How to Apply?
You must follow this application method to apply
1. Go to this website page
2. You can submit the online scholarship application form
3. After application submission you can wait for the email from the KAAD scholarship program side.
4. Within 3 weeks of submission of the application, the applicant will be informed whether he/she is eligible for a scholarship or not.
To Apply For the KAAD Scholarship Last Date
The application deadline is 30-6-2023.
You may also read: