A fully financed master’s and doctoral scholarship for international students is the University of Sydney Scholarship 2024–2025. These funds are used to pay for living expenses and education. The $37,207 scholarship is payable over one year in two equal payments.
The University of Sydney encourages students from outside Australia who are qualified to enroll in a Master’s by Research or Postgraduate Research Degree program to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The USydIS seeks to draw top-notch foreign postgraduate students to the University to work on research projects that will further its scholarly pursuits.
In the year 1850, the University of Sydney was founded. It is a public research university that is situated in Sydney, Australia. It is one of the top universities in the world and the first university established in Australia.
According to the QS World University Rankings, this university is among the top 25 global universities. You may also visit: Free Study in Canada
|Level of Study:
|Masters / PhD
|University of Sydney
|any of the University of Sydney Courses.
|Two to four years, depending on the course taken.
|15 September 2023
Eligibility for the University of Sydney Scholarship 2024–2025:
- be a commencing or enrolled international student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- have not applied for the scholarship up to three times in the previous five years.
- not be a recipient of a scholarship under any other scholarship program to which the Australian Government makes a sizable contribution and for which course tuition is a component.
- Be a student pursuing coursework in a field of study that the university has classified as being under one of its established or developing research strengths.
Beginning students should check the box to be considered for research scholarships when submitting their application for admission to a postgraduate research degree. There’s no need to submit a different application.
There are no deadlines for applications; they are accepted all year. International students must apply by September 15, 2023, for research periods 1 and 2, which begin in 2024.
It is crucial to go to the official website (link) to access the application form and get comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Visit here
All required documentation must be in English to be considered for an Australian Government scholarship. Please carefully review the following documents.
- Candidates for master’s degrees must have a bachelor’s degree or higher transcripts.
- Candidates for PhD programs must hold a Master’s degree or higher.
- The most recent degree verification transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (With Grade Points) Two letters of recommendation
- Research Proposal.
- CV, or curriculum vitae.
- letter accepting a supervisor.
- official TOEFL or IELTS score demonstrating English linguistic competency. If English isn’t your native tongue,
- Thesis or pertinent publications from a university (for Ph.D. program candidates).
- Applications for the Ph.D. program should include a copy of the master’s thesis or other pertinent publications.
- Other supporting documentation, if any.
How do I apply for Sydney Scholarships?
The entire process must be done online to apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship 2023–2024. Step-by-step instructions are provided below. Do not forget to look at the official scholarship link.