A fully funded internship opportunity is available through the WHO Internship 2023 Program. There are several opportunities for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students to learn about the technical and administrative programs of WHO as well as to broaden their knowledge and proficiency in a range of subject areas. The internship with the World Health Organization is also fully sponsored, with all expenses paid. Additionally, the World Health Organization is committed to providing opportunities in a range of fields as a United Nations Specialized Agency. You may also read: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2023-2024
Also, there are no registration fees associated with the WHO Internship 2023. As well, individuals from any country and from a variety of academic backgrounds are encouraged to participate in WHO programs that will enrich their educational experiences through practical assignments. You should take advantage of this opportunity because WHO is a reputable international organization.
Candidates with an undergraduate degree, a master’s degree, or a doctoral degree may also apply. Furthermore, the length of a WHO internship might range from six to twenty-four weeks, depending on the needs of the technical division of the WHO and the intern’s availability. At the time of registration, applicants must be at least twenty years old, and all applications must be submitted online. We go into further detail about the WHO Internship 2023 below.
The following eligibility criteria will be taken into consideration while registering for the World Health Organization Internship Program:
- You must be at least twenty years old on the registration date.
- You will enroll at a university or similar institution to earn a formal degree (graduate or postgraduate) (Applicants who have already graduated may also qualify.)
- Before beginning the task, you must have successfully completed three years of full-time study at a university or other institution of comparable caliber (bachelor’s level or equivalent).
- Also, a WHO employee (such as a son, daughter, sibling, sister, mother, or father) will be assigned to you.
- Never have you taken part in the WHO Internship Program.
- You are in possession of a valid passport issued by a WHO member country.
WHO Internship 2023 Financial Coverage
- WHO will start giving stipends to deserving students in January 2020.
- WHO will offer stipends up to a specific amount per duty site, which will cover travel. The sum will be specified for each position that the students sign up for.
- All trainees are given medical and accident protection by the WHO.
For WHO apprenticeships, there is no maximum number of applicants. According to the open positions, applicants may apply at any time. You may also read: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2023-2024